LEVEL 1 Onsite Certification
SCHEDULE FOR UPCOMING CERTIFICATION COURSES
- Wrap hands safely and securely in order to avoid injury and provide proper protection to hands and wrists
- Perform and instruct the basic boxing stance along with movement and footwork
- Perform and instruct the basic punches in boxing
- Perform and instruct basic boxing defensive movements
- Perform and instruct putting offense and defense together to form combinations
- Perform and instruct shadow boxing techniques
- Perform and instruct heavy bag techniques, including, how to properly punch without injury, range on the bag and footwork around the bag
- How to hold and punch focus mitts using authentic boxing fundamentals the proper way to maintain safety for the coach and participants
- Perform and instruct the basic forms of weight lifting
- Perform and instruct proper technique for weight lifting
- Identify and correct improper boxing and weight lifting techniques
- Identify the qualities of a successful and effective trainer
- B&B Trainer T-shirt
- A video of your assessment
- Select photos from the day of course
- 180” custom B&B hand wraps hard copy of the 110-page B&B manual
- Discount on all B&B merchandise on the day of course
- Experience in assisting teaching a B&B class
- 24/7 support
LEVEL 1 Online Certification
PURCHASE THE ONLINE CERTIFICATION COURSE
WHAT IT IS
THE THE ONLINE COURSE/HOME STUDY COURSE GIVES YOU THE SAME BOXING FITNESS CERTIFICATION AS OUR IN-PERSON COURSES BUT ALLOWS YOU TO LEARN AT YOUR OWN PACE FROM ANYWHERE WITH A GOOD WIFI CONNECTION, AT ANY TIME THAT IS CONVENIENT FOR YOU.
COURSES CONSIST OF OVER 50 VIDEO LESSONS IN LEVEL 1 and a 110 page manual with photos and descriptions to learn boxing weight training and 4 full class formats to learn and utilize.
AFTER EACH LESSON YOU WILL NEED TO ANSWER MULTIPLE CHOICE QUESTIONS TO MOVE ON TO THE NEXT LESSON.
YOU WILL ALSO BE REQUIRED TO UPLOAD 3 VIDEOS IN LEVEL 1 OF YOU EXECUTING THE TECHNIQUES in boxing, 1 of the techniques in weight lifting and 1 of you teaching a mock B&B class. we WILL WATCH AND GRADE YOUR VIDEOS AND GIVE YOU FEEDBACK.
- Learn on your own time and at your own speed
- Become a certified boxing/weight lifting fitness trainer
- Receive CEU’s for NASM 0.8-1.0 CANFITPRO 8 AFAA 8-10 ISSA 8
- Continued online support
- BOXING & BARBELLS Certified Boxing Trainer T-SHIRT, 180″ HANDWRAPS, Boxing trainer laptop STICKER
- Certificate of Completion upon approval of submitted videos.
- Full access to the “Certified Trainer Area” on the B&B website, which is packed with video content, so you can review anything you have learned from the course. Videos can be watched to refresh your skills so you never forget anything you have learned!
- Information on how to join our private membership “Certified B&B Trainers” which gives you access to our Facebook and WhatsApp groups, quarterly updates for classes and combinations, listed on the official BOXING & BARBELLS website and marketing material to promote your B&B classes.
- Join the private community, ask questions and build relationships.
- How to properly wrap hands
- How to properly jump rope for boxing
- How to box with real fundamentals
- How to teach the fundamentals of boxing
- The correct footwork for shadow boxing
- The correct way to hit a heavy bag with footwork
- How to hit the focus mitts
- Safety measures of holding the focus mitts
- How to choose the proper weights for participants
- How to lift weights properly
- Safety measures for lifting weights
- How to do conditioning exercises that are a part of the program
- How to demonstrate movements correctly for participants
- How to conduct the program safely and effectively
- How to correct form/mistakes appropriately
- How to create a fun and encouraging workout environment and professional level principles and techniques.
THE COURSE HAS THREE SECTIONS
- SECTION 1: HOW TO BOX
- SECTION 2: HOW TO LIFT
- SECTION 3: HOW TO FORMAT
These sections are broken down into detailed lessons, all taught via video and the official BOXING & BARBELLS method. After each video lesson, you will have a series of questions testing you on the information you learned in the video tutorial.
You will be given access to the first two sections (HOW TO BOX AND HOW TO LIFT). Once you complete these sections and satisfactorily answer all questions, you will then submit your own demonstration videos for assessment by the BOXING & BARBELLS team.
At this point, we will give personal feedback on each video. If the video demo successfully demonstrates that you have learned the content at a satisfactory level, you will then be given access to the final section (HOW TO FORMAT). We are in your corner through every step!
The HOW TO FORMAT section follows the same format as the HOW TO BOX and HOW TO LIFT sections, with video tutorials and follow-up questions. You will be required to submit a video at the end of this section for final assessment demonstrating proficient skills in running a BOXING & BARBELLS class before earning your certification.
NASM 0.8-1 AFAA 8-10 ISSA 8